The camp will provide high-level coaching by Kevin Grogan, Joe Behan and the Kevin Grogan Soccer staff. During the week the players will be exposed to professional level training, based on Kevin's experience during his time with Manchester United and as an Irish youth international. Training will touch on all aspects of the game. The goal of the camp is to help all players improve so they can return to their club a better, more rounded player. We will be working on the 5 PILLARS of the GAME: Tactical, Technical, Physical, Social and Mental.
Terms & Conditions
The Prize for The Soccer Icon winner includes:
Flights and 3 night accommodation at the 4-star Hilton Deansgate
Tickets to a Manchester United game
Tickets to a second Premiership/Championship game or United reserve/academy match in the northwest of England
Legends Tour of Old Trafford with an ex-United Player
Match day hospitality at Hotel Football (owned by Ryan Giggs and Phil and Gary Neville) which is adjacent to Old Trafford and includes food, drink and a Manchester United Legend Appearance
Membership to the Manchester United's Supporters Club
Terms and Condition
1. The camp is open to all boys and girls ages 9 – 14 - except employees of Kevin Grogan Soccer LLC, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Kevin Grogan Soccer LLC.
2. Participants may only register for The Soccer Icon camp (the “Camp”) during the duration of the Registration Dates.
3. Registration Dates to the Camp will run from January 20, 2017 to July 31, 2017.
4. The Camp itself will run from Monday, August 14, 2017 to Friday, August 18, 2017
5. The date of the trip will be chosen at the discretion of Kevin Grogan Soccer LLC. The trip will take place during the 2017-18 Premier League season. Kevin Grogan Soccer will confer with the winner and his/her parents or guardian and endeavor to schedule the trip at a mutually agreed upon date that is convenient for all parties. The preceding, however, is not to be construed as a promise by Kevin Grogan Soccer LLC that we can accommodate all requested travel dates.
7. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and the flights, accommodation and match tickets are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may substitute the Prize with one of equal or higher value.
8. We do not accept responsibility for any registration lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. The winner of the competition will be the player that excels beyond all other camp participants in all aspects of the Camp as determined by the coaching staff of Kevin Grogan Soccer LLC. The decision of Kevin Grogan Soccer LLC is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
*The winners of The Soccer Icon are determined by the professional coaching staff at Kevin Grogan Soccer and are based on the cumulative coaching knowledge of the staff. All determinations are final.
Contact us to find out how we can help your club.
Email: Phone: (917) 886-2347